a day in melbourne

a day in melbourne
it's always raining

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the beginning is the start

I am not sure where to start, so here I am, compiling my first true blog, where I can begin to lead the journey. I have a passion for words, a passion for travel, food, coffee and people. On the pages about to unfold, I hope to entice you, awaken you and open the door to places you have never been or have been but want to revisit again and again.

People often ask where the best places to stay, or eat, or just hang out in Melbourne are.  And I have the most perfect list of places.  So my aim is to drag you along with me, to all my favourite haunts.  Instead of sending out a document listing them all, I thought it was about time that I put together the list online, so I could refer people to my favourite collection.

Come along with me, and feel free to add your own comments, and ideas along the way.  I love sharing ideas, much like turning up at a groovy breakfast bar on a lazy Saturday afternoon, when you dive straight for the long communal table, to sip coffee, and sometimes to simply soak up the atmosphere we find so hard to ruffle up at our own kitchen tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://snack.to/omVR7p